Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have been waiting since Sunday when I got the idea to do "Thankful Thursdays" to write this. As I sit outside in this perfect breezy weather, it is easy to be thankful. But that isn't always the case. Especially lately for me. I am working on that, stupid DC! :) Ok, that's enough. So today this is what I'm thankful for.

Low stress-I don't work so I literally have the most flexible schedule in the world. And freedom. Other than the normal chores of everyday life, I am free to do whatever it is I feel like doing that die. Gotta admit. It's nice.

My new little kitchen gadgets-In the past few weeks I have added several additions to my kitchen. I just love all these less than five dollar objects that makes cooking more fun and easier. Right now I am loving my new salt pinch jar. It's super cute, and it's my favorite color, green. 

My laptop-I got it for Christmas, and I use the fire out of it. It's such a good tool. Right now I am using it to put together a recipe book of all of my favorites that I have used over the year. Also, love it for printing coupons. And blogging, of course.

My new green concealer-I have always been the girl with the red cheeks. Always. Until a few weeks ago when my friend, Ashley, shared this amazing magic concealer to me. It covers up red and actually stays on my face longer than five minutes!!! 

My little dogs-Well, one is little. We call them "the big one" and "the little one". Love those guys. I get to see them way more than ever, and I love the fact that they aren't home all day everyday by themselves. I'm the girl who won't stay out to late because I have to go home and make sure the dogs are ok. :) Oh, yes, they have been driving me crazy lately. By "they" I mean "the big one". He pretty much barks all the time. But today he has been the best. Love my Riley. And my Sam.

 Coupons-I don't know if I would say I'm thankful for them. But I'm super excited about them. So I guess that makes me thankful for them. Just this week I have gotten over $150 in free stuff. That's not including the savings on top of that for other items. I am thankful now that I have time to do it more and save my family some money.

My new Bible app(s)-On my phone now I have a verse of the day, daily Bible reading and several devotions to chose from. Also, I can listen to the Bible. It's very cool. Very glad I updated my Bible app that I already had. 

What are you thankful for? See you next Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment