Monday, May 14, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

Hello from the rainy day that is here in Alexandria. My little dogs are glued to the windows just watching the rain fall. I gotta say, it's hard to be motivated on days like today.

My friend and I have started this thing every Monday called MRT (Monday Random Thoughts). Basically where we talk about mostly nothing important. So in keeping with the theme, Happy Miscellaneous Monday!

I have recently taught myself how to french braid. And I have to tell you, I'm addicted. There seems to be some sort of braid in my hair almost everyday. And I'm not very good at it yet so I'm sure it doesn't look the best right now. So much so that Saturday when my husband saw my little braid he started making fun of me. I said, well, does it make me look awful and do you think people will stare at me? He said no. So why make fun of me? Don't mess with the braid!!!!

I have several unfinished projects including, my couponing blog, my recipe book, my fabric decorative balls, my pillow cover...Maybe I should work on one of those soon.

I'm sitting in the basement at my new wonderful desk with Swing music going in the background. Gotta say, I'm pretty relaxed. Maybe this in my new happy place! :) Underground! I can hide some of my crazy down here! Ha!

I love Skype. No, really. I'm not a huge phone person. I would rather talk to you in person so this is perfect. The other day I had my parents on Skype and we were all watching the KY Derby together. Way cool. Plus, I get to see my Andrew! :)

The microwave repair guy came today only to tell me he has to order a part. So in two to five days I will have a working microwave! Yay!

Oh, I could bore you will all the other randomness in my brain, but I will save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment