Friday, April 20, 2012

My Old Friend

Since our move I have found my old friend who I visit once or twice a week! How I have missed thee...Target!!!! I just got back from another visit, and let me say I am never disappointed. I have always loved Target, but when we moved to the north side of Indy I literally had a chance to visit once in 10 months! Well, now I have two within ten minutes of my house. This has to be one of my top three things about Virginia. When I walk in the first thing I notice is all of the colors! I'm telling you, I think I am in love with every product in Target! Even the kitty litter! Their prices are reasonable. I am truly convinced that they have me in mind when they order their stock! The clothes, the home goods, the office supplies...I LOVE TARGET! And I am so glad, old friend, that we have found each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment