Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Day After Surgery

It has been a little over 24 hours since I awoke from my hysteroscopy/laperoscopy. No, I don't exactly know what that means either. Other than that my doctor wanted to do this surgery to increase my chances to become pregnant. We have been trying for 19 months, with medication after medication, to no avail. This was the next step. The goal of the surgery was to "stimulate" my ovaries and also just do a little exploring. Basically, my body does not ovulate on its own. While he was in there he found some endometriosis and removed that and a polyp from my fallopian tube. Hopefully all of these being done will produce that baby we have been praying for and yearning for for so many months. So as lay here not being able to move without outside help, I think, yep, its worth it.

1 comment: